Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I might have been hungry before bed last night, but surprisingly I wasn't hungry when I woke up this morning. I managed to evade the after lunch munchies by taking a nap. I hadn't intended to do that -- I am working on scraping all the paint off our kitchen cabinets so we can repaint them -- but suddenly I couldn't keep my eyes open. So nap it was.


Today's food journal:

bowl of bran flakes with milk
14 oz. glass of water
20 oz. bottle of water
bran muffin
large mug of English Breakfast tea w/2 teaspoons of sugar
peanut butter and jelly sandwich on multigrain bread - I tried to go light on the pb&j, covering the bread with a very thin layer, rather than slathering it on
14 oz. glass of sweet tea
4 oz. lowfat cottage cheese
1/2 can of pineapple chunks in juice
14 oz. glass of water
14 oz. glass of water
mashed potatoes (they are another weakness, and I ate more than I should have, but not as much as I normally would have eaten)
peas
roast beef
14 oz. glass of sweet tea
large mug of decaf English Breakfast tea w/2 teaspoons of sugar

No comments: