Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dedication: going ahead and working out despite showing up at the gym and finding out you can't use the showers, restrooms or drinking fountains because the place is running on generators. That also means the a/c isn't working either, so the only thing circulating the air is a few small fans that don't really do anything. I shortened my cross trainer workout by about 5 minutes, because I still wanted to be able to do weights and I already needed to go to the bathroom before I even started. I didn't drink any water when I finished the cross trainer, even though I was dying to, so as not to make the urge to go any stronger. I made it through the rest of my workout and then drank my entire bottle of water in the time it took Alison to buckle herself into her seatbelt. Oh, and did I mention that dh (and I'm pretty sure that d does not equal dear) works out at 5:30, so he could have called and told me about the situation so I could have made sure I went to the bathroom before I left the house?

Food journal:

1 bowl of bran flakes with milk
14 oz. glass of water
20 oz. bottle of water
1 bran muffin
large mug of English Breakfast tea w/2 teaspoons of sugar
salad -- romaine lettuce, turkey, shredded cheddar cheese, lite honey mustard dressing (less than 2 tbsps)
14 oz. glass of sweet tea
4 oz. lowfat cottage cheese
1/2 can pineapple in juice
14 oz. glass of sweet tea
Ham mini sub on wheat w/American cheese, a little lettuce, tomato, salt and pepper, a squirt of light mayo and a squirt of honey mustard
20 oz iced tea w/Splenda
part of a bag of Cheetos (shared w/Alison and Kevin)
20 oz. bottle of water
large mug of decaf English Breakfast tea w/two teaspoons of sugar

Thursday nights are tap class for me. I am wiped out and strangely starving, but will try and avoid the urge to eat something. Hopefully the tea will help.

No comments: