Friday, December 3, 2004

To all those (able bodied) people on my regular walking route who didn't shovel their sidewalks because "oh it's just going to melt anyway," I've got news for you. IT DIDN'T!!! And now, because it got I-don't-know-how-cold last night (it was 23 when we left for our walk this afternoon), the sidewalks are are covered in ice. Thanks a lot! Just be glad I didn't slip and fall and break one of my (or my daughter's) bones.

I know nobody along my route is going to read this, or even know it is directed towards them even if they did, but I feel better now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're making me not miss Michigan again! Sorry about the non-shoveling idiots!


Mel

Anonymous said...

We haven't had snow yet! Yippeee! I can usually relate to your weather stories...but finally...for once.. I CANT!! Nah nah nah nah boo boo :P


Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Brrrrr.

Anonymous said...

Are you really complaining because someone didn't shovel the sidewalks in front of their homes? For real?