Monday, July 21, 2008

Not much to say today. Didn't put up my food journal yesterday. It wasn't as bad as Saturday, but wasn't as good as today (at least so far) either. I had a great workout this morning. I managed to go more than 3 miles between my actual workout time and cool down time on the cross trainer and I did well with the weights, too.

Food Journal:

1 bowl of bran flakes w/milk
14 oz. glass of water
20 oz. bottle of water
1 bran muffing
large mug of English Breakfast tea w/2 teaspoons of sugar
7 yogurt pretzels
2 chocolate pretzels
1 bowl of Bean w/Bacon soup
14 oz. glass of sweet tea
1/2 egg roll
4 oz. low fat cottage cheese
1/2 can pineapple in juice
14 oz. glass of water
cauliflower
au gratin beef casserole
14 oz. sweet tea
large mug of decaf English Breakfast tea w/2 teaspoons of sugar

I had a total binge on yogurt covered pretzels this afternoon. The good news is that they are almost gone now and will no longer be a problem. :)

No comments: