Monday, March 14, 2005

UGH!!!! Sickness has invaded my house again!! It seems to be the same thing Alison had at the beginning of February. She's been stuffy and coughing, and today she puked up the lunch it took us forever to cajole her into eating in the first place. :( She doesn't seem to have a fever this time, but she's still alternating between perky (she was fine at PT this morning) and miserable. Hopefully she'll feel a little better after her nap. Wish I could have one. Last night I was up with her 5 times....at 11:30, again at midnight and 3 times between 4 and 5 am. Kevin got up with her once after that. He's complaining of swollen glands, so I guess he feels he needs to be pitied because he's sick again. Not going to happen. For the past 4 or 5 nights he's been swearing he's going to bed early, and hasn't done it, so it's his own darn fault that he's worn down and sick again. I think I'm going to escape this evening and get a much needed haircut. It's got to be more relaxing than staying here!

No comments: