Saturday, June 5, 2004

This Just In...

I discovered today that my husband's jeans fit me now! Granted, he wears Levi 560's, which my mom affectionately calls "big butt jeans," but that is beside the point. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures I've shared, but he's not a real big guy... only a couple of inches taller than me.

I originally started this weight loss project with the intention of getting down to the same weight as Kevin, and I'm pretty much there now. Now it's time to get to work on the final goal....being able to fit into my wedding dress by our anniversary. (Well, it will actually be by Labor Day because my dress resides at my parents' house and we won't be there for our anniversary.) I want to be able to say that after 10 years I can still fit into my dress.

No comments: