Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Well, something has apparently jump started my metabolism or something, because I have lost 5 pounds since my last entry, and most of it came without any exercising. The family cold finally caught up with me and I haven't been to the track since last Sunday -- 9 days and counting. If I could just lose either my cough or my constantly running nose (it's so annoying because there's nothing to blow....it just runs and runs and runs), I might make it back there in the near future.

When I do finally get back to the track, I will be fully prepared to distract myself from the fact that I'm in agony. I bought myself an iPod nano last week, and it arrived yesterday. Kevin set it up for me and loaded a bunch of music, so I'm all set.....

....if only I could get rid of this cold!!

No comments: