Monday, March 22, 2004

Monday, Monday

Here it is, Monday afternoon, and I haven't accomplished very much. I've still got a cold, and the pressure in my sinuses is making my head feel like it's going to explode. Because of this cold, last week was not a good week for me weight-loss wise. I lost 3 pounds, but knew all along that it was all water weight. Once I started feeling a little better and actually felt like drinking stuff, I gained the three pounds back. I wasn't really all that surprised, either, because I didn't exercise at all last week, since we were all so miserable.

So, I'm back where I was last Monday. The only difference is that this week, I'm determined to exercise, because I am feeling a little bit better. I didn't get off to a very good start this morning, though, meaning I didn't do Tae Bo like I had planed to. I am definitely taking Alison for a walk this afternoon, though.

The weather around here is just plain screwy. Saturday we had temps in the 50's. Yesterday we barely cleared 30. Today is a deceptively beautiful, sunny day. Just looking out the front window you would think that it would be warm enough to go out without a coat on. A look out the back door tells a different story. That's where you will find the thermometer that reads 30 degrees. :( Tomorrow it's supposed to be warmer.

No comments: